eiCAB stands for “ergonomic intelligent CAB” and primarily serves as a controller for trams, subways and heavy rails. Our technologies replace the myriad of switches and valves in the driver’s cab with touchscreen displays. This allows engineers to clearly arrange and increase the ergonomic comfort at work, reduce costs and maximize flexibility. The one-of-a-kind DevKit technology allows for convenient programming of the user interface to offer customized solutions for every customer.
In passenger transport, safety is the highest priority. That’s why we are especially proud of the fact that we are the first company on the market to receive SIL2 certification from TÜV Süd. This is one reason why our eiCABs can be found in cities such as Toronto, Melbourne, Blackpool, Linz, Krefeld, New York, Montreal, San Francisco and Krakow.
- SIL2 railway HMI in its fourth generation
- Certification according to EN50155
- Safe input and output (SIL2)
- Safe visualization, including, among others, the ETCS ERA 3.5.0 Widget Set
- Customer-specific mechanics (retrofit)
- Flexible expansion via the expansion module
- Fully developed graphic programming toolchain